Friday 21 October 2011

Free Box of Kashi Cereal

Click here then use the following information to get your coupon for a free box of Kashi cereal from Silk Soy Beverages!

Only 60,000 samples available until December 31st.
Info you may need to enter:

Product purchased:
Silk Original

UPC code on the Silk Original cartons:
2529360071

What is the second ingredient listed on Silk Original?
Whole Organic Soybeans

What is the last ingredient listed in Silk Original?
Vitamin B12

How many grams of protein can be found in Silk Original?
7g

How many calories are in 1 cup of Silk Original?
100

3 comments:

  1. Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks

    ReplyDelete